Are you the type of person who truly values the customer experience?
Do you thrive on successful execution and delivery of customer projects?
Are you looking to work for an award-winning, industry leading organisation that invests in people, innovation and technology?
Here’s your chance to take that next step in your career and be part of something BIG! As we continue on our rapid expansion journey, we now have an amazing opportunity for a customer Project Manager to join our team based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Whilst this exciting role will have varied responsibilities, he/she will ultimately be responsible for working with our customers to design a program (Webcast) that will meet their specific objectives. They are also responsible to ensure that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications). He/she ensures the project is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups including venues, third party providers, internal stakeholders, and naturally the customer.
If you’re looking to work for an employer of choice that rewards hard work and promotes a culture of excellence, then read on!
What your days will involve:
• Consult with customers on best practice Webcasts whereby you are able to recommend approach based on individual specific requirements.
• Coordinate with customers to develop project plans including project scope, schedules, milestones and deliverable dates.
• Effectively manage project implementation and delivery to ensure customer satisfaction with focus on demonstrating return on investment.
• Monitor and review schedule, identifying any risk, to ensure seamless delivery.
• Identify and manage resource (including third party) requirements.
• Implement robust and structured quality assurance process to drive consistent and risk free Webcasts with focus on continuous improvement.
• Coordinate and lead project meetings with key stakeholders, internal and external.
• Perform negotiations on project activities through effectively managing customer expectations and understanding business capability.
• Professional and prompt handling of customer complaints/issues ensuring all internal key stakeholders are informed and that corrective action is initiated.
• Realise and implement innovative process enhancements through service delivery.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement in customer satisfaction through analysis of customer surveys and customer issues and defining clear action plans.
What you’ll be measured on:
• Customer satisfaction and retention
• Internal/external feedback
• Project deliverables and milestones
• Working as an effective member of the Redback team, sharing information and fostering strong internal communications with other Redback team members in Melbourne and Sydney
We’re looking for someone who…
• Demonstrated experience in managing multiple customer projects
• Has proven experience excelling in delivering customer service
• Always goes the extra mile for the customer
• Demonstrates strong verbal and written communications
• Is organised with a strong attention to detail
• Can work autonomously and is focused on accountability
• Is a team player who works collaboratively and can have some fun
• Experience in managing events (digital or physical) would be an advantage
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude with genuine focus on continuous improvement
Redback Conferencing is an Australian company that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. Our unique web enabled applications include teleconferencing, web conferencing, video conferencing, webinars and webcasts. Our proprietary software and service allows us to deliver a level of customisation and ease of use that is unmatched in our industry. Redback places very high value on our customer’s experience with us and hire only those who share our passion for excellence in customer service.
Customer demand and a huge amount of growth means we’re heading to Melbourne to develop a rock star team that can service our customers, help grow the company and showcase The Redback Way.
Here’s a little more about what you might be joining:
• Multi Award Winners including Deloitte Technology Fast 500, BRW Fast 100, NSW Chamber of Commerce Employer of Choice. Let’s not forget placing 14th for Australia’s Coolest Tech Company. Full details can be found by clicking here
• Supportive & fun environment with huge opportunity for growth
• Central CBD offices with state of the art studio facilities, a pool table and even free cereal
• Subsidised training and development, paid volunteer days and we even give you a day off on your birthday
• To learn more about Redback Conferencing, please visit our website at www.redbackconferencing.com.au/about
• Don’t take our word for it – read out customer reviews here: https://www.jobadvisor.com.au/redback-conferencing/review
For more information email Kiran.email@example.com
Redback is a PCO Association business partner
The 9th Annual PCOA Conference and Exhibition, to be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, between 27 – 29 November 2016